Old 02-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Paul

Default Rawhide repo

Hi,

Just checked why I've not been able to grab the updates from rawhide and
it looks like the only fedora.repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d is fedora
and fedora-testing. What's happened to the fedora-rawhide.repo files?

I know things were forked a few days back, but didn't realise the
rawhide.repo config would vanish.

TTFN

Paul

Old 02-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Tomasz Torcz

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 08:17:28PM +0000, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just checked why I've not been able to grab the updates from rawhide and
> it looks like the only fedora.repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d is fedora
> and fedora-testing. What's happened to the fedora-rawhide.repo files?
>
> I know things were forked a few days back, but didn't realise the
> rawhide.repo config would vanish.

It got separated to fedora-release-rawhide package.

--
Tomasz Torcz Morality must always be based on practicality.
xmpp: zdzichubg@chrome.pl -- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Old 02-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Tomasz Torcz

Old 02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Dennis Gilmore

On Saturday 20 February 2010 02:19:47 pm Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 08:17:28PM +0000, Paul wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just checked why I've not been able to grab the updates from rawhide and
> > it looks like the only fedora.repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d is fedora
> > and fedora-testing. What's happened to the fedora-rawhide.repo files?
> >
> > I know things were forked a few days back, but didn't realise the
> > rawhide.repo config would vanish.
>
> It got separated to fedora-release-rawhide package.

The rawhide repo is targeted for fedora 14. unless you want fedora 14 content
then install and enable it. if you only want to track Fedora 13 then your
repos are setup correctly

Dennis

Old 02-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Dennis Gilmore