Old 02-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Fedora Release Engineering meeting summary for 2010-02-19

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-19/fedora-releng.2010-02-19-18.18.html

Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-19/fedora-releng.2010-02-19-18.18.txt

Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-19/fedora-releng.2010-02-19-18.18.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call (Oxf13, 18:18:17)

* Old Business (SOPs) (Oxf13, 18:24:21)
* luke wrote out

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi_Infrastructure_SOP#Adding_a_new_pending_rele ase
(Oxf13, 18:25:14)
* ACTION: Oxf13 will get another SOP ready for poelcat this coming
week (Oxf13, 18:27:00)

* Old Business (/mnt/koji storage) (Oxf13, 18:28:44)
* new storage installed and initial sync done (Oxf13, 18:33:50)
* storage to be stressed in the next week to test performance (Oxf13,
18:34:06)
* growth plans include pruning unnecessary content and adding a second
unit next fiscal year (Oxf13, 18:39:19)

* Old Business (dist-git update) (Oxf13, 18:39:38)
* no code movement (Oxf13, 18:40:33)
* fedora-packager build coming soon with fedpkg in it (Oxf13,
18:40:41)

* No Frozen Rawhide (Oxf13, 18:46:40)
* we branched!! (Oxf13, 18:46:45)
* still working to get a successful compose of branched content with
install images (Oxf13, 18:47:03)
* still working to get a successful compose of rawhide that won't
screw up hardlinking (Oxf13, 18:47:16)
* bodhi pushes of f13 updates-testing has worked (Oxf13, 18:47:46)
* LINK:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_announce_plan#Existing_Documenta tion
(Oxf13, 18:49:16)
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_wiki_updates
(Oxf13, 18:49:41)

* Open Floor (Oxf13, 18:51:50)

Meeting ended at 18:58:00 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* Oxf13 will get another SOP ready for poelcat this coming week

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 02-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Linuxguy123

> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-19/fedora-releng.2010-02-19-18.18.html
>
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-19/fedora-releng.2010-02-19-18.18.txt
>
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-19/fedora-releng.2010-02-19-18.18.log.html
>

> Meeting summary
<snip>

> Meeting ended at 18:58:00 UTC.

I love reading these things. It makes me feel connected to the process
and I'm always surprised at what I learn.

Great work, guys.

Fedora ROCKS !

LG, out !