Old 02-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Jonathan Underwood

Default Bodhi hash collision?

Hi,

I just logged into the bodhi web interface and clicked on "my
updates". In the list I see a recent package I pushed to testing -
shorewall-4.4.6-2.fc12. When I click on it, it takes me to a screen
for luckybackup-0.3.5-2.fc12. Something seems to have gone awry with
the hash generation or linking or something. I'd file a bug report but
I am not sure where the problem lies exactly. Any pointers?

Cheers,
Jonathan

Old 02-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Thomas Janssen

2010/2/18 Jonathan Underwood <jonathan.underwood@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I just logged into the bodhi web interface and clicked on "my
> updates". In the list I see a recent package I pushed to testing -
> shorewall-4.4.6-2.fc12. When I click on it, it takes me to a screen
> for luckybackup-0.3.5-2.fc12. Something seems to have gone awry with
> the hash generation or linking or something. I'd file a bug report but
> I am not sure where the problem lies exactly. Any pointers?

Hi, i'm the luckybackup owner. If i click on my last luckybackup
update (the one you see) i get to the page as it should. So it's
nothing crossed.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium

Old 02-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Josh Kayse

I just logged into the bodhi web interface and clicked on "my
updates". In the list I see a recent package I pushed to testing -
shorewall-4.4.6-2.fc12. When I click on it, it takes me to a screen
for luckybackup-0.3.5-2.fc12. Something seems to have gone awry with
the hash generation or linking or something. I'd file a bug report but
I am not sure where the problem lies exactly. Any pointers?

Cheers,
Jonathan

Both packages have the same Update ID. You can access your update by
going to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/shorewall-4.4.6-2.fc12

-josh

--
A: No.