Old 02-17-2010, 08:07 PM
Tom Lane

Default Broken deps reports broken?

I just got about half a dozen "broken dependencies in devel" emails that
seem to be completely wacko, as neither the dependent nor the dependee
have changed lately. Something messed up in the repo maybe?

regards, tom lane

Old 02-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Orcan Ogetbil

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I just got about half a dozen "broken dependencies in devel" emails that
> seem to be completely wacko, as neither the dependent nor the dependee
> have changed lately. *Something messed up in the repo maybe?

They (the emails) are obviously broken. The question is: How many more
days are we going to get these emails this time?

Orcan

Old 02-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Ian Weller

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-February/131047.html