Old 02-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Did dependency checking have a glitch in devel?

I got a message about cegui having a broken dependency in devel that didn't
seem to make any sense since all of the dependencies in the package referred
to subparts of the package having matching versions. I hadn't changed it
for about a week, so it seemed suspicious that it showed up the day
after the branch.