-   -   F13 Test path (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/327428-f13-test-path.html)

Mike Chambers 02-17-2010 10:01 AM

F13 Test path

updates/testing/13 (the 13 dir) does not yet exist, although sure it's
on the list of things to do, or be created once a package has been
built.

Just an FYI...

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"

Jesse Keating 02-17-2010 01:16 PM

F13 Test path

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 05:01 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> updates/testing/13 (the 13 dir) does not yet exist, although sure it's
> on the list of things to do, or be created once a package has been
> built.
>
> Just an FYI...

Yep, on my list for today. There are no yum configs in the wild yet
that enable this repo by default.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedomē is a feature!