Old 02-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Draft wiki page to document the branch freeze

We're moments away from the CVS outage to branch F13 away from rawhide.
I've just created a wiki page that seeks to explain the branch event and
subsequent "freeze" for the remainder of the Fedora 13 development
cycle. Please take a moment to review this page and provide any
feedback you may have. I'll announce this page to devel-announce during
the CVS outage to let maintainers know how to function once the outage
is over.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Branch_Freeze_Policy

Thanks!
--