Old 02-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Jaroslav Reznik

Default KDE-SIG meeting report (07/2010)

This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
to this email or add it to the related meeting page.

= Weekly KDE Summary =

Week: 07/2010

Time: 2010-02-16 14:00 UTC

Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-02-16

Meeting minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-16/kde-
sig.2010-02-16-14.06.html

Meeting log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-16/kde-
sig.2010-02-16-14.06.log.html

= Participants =

* JaroslavReznik
* KevinKofler
* LukasTinkl
* RexDieter
* SebastianVahl
* StevenParrish
* ThanNgo
* ThomasJanssen
* MaryEllenFoster

= Agenda =

topics to discuss:
* qtwebkit jit/selinux problem: update?

recent bugs:
* #565420: akonadi kcm not shown in systemsettings

= Summary =

qtwebkit jit/selinux problem: update?
* current state is unknown to KDE SIGgers
* we have to contact upstream
* it should be handled for both Qt/Gtk WebKits as both are affected
* jreznik to lead efforts to improve webkit jit/selinux situation

#565420: akonadi kcm not shown in systemsettings
* with kdepim-runtime-4.4.0, upstream decided to hide the akonadi-related
kcm's...
* "Users should not need it" is not an explanation
* ltinkl to contactd kdepim upstream about the decision/rationale behind
hiding akonadi kcm's
o with prepared use cases!
* we agreed that we will show the Akonadi KCM in System Settings in Fedora (at
least for now).

open discussion
* we will delay decision on what to do with qt-4.6.3 for 2-3 days
* we will have a new de-based mirror for kde repos soon

= Next Meeting =

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-02-23

Jaroslav Řezn*k <jreznik@redhat.com>

Office: +420 532 294 275