Old 02-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Jussi Lehtola

Default -static packages not multilib'd?

Hi,

I was recently asked why there isn't an fftw-static.i386 on EPEL x86_64,
even though both fftw and fftw-devel are available in both 32- and
64-bits.

Is this a bug in the repo scripts, or an intentional feature..?
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor

Old 02-15-2010, 03:03 PM
Bill Nottingham

Jussi Lehtola (jussilehtola@fedoraproject.org) said:
> I was recently asked why there isn't an fftw-static.i386 on EPEL x86_64,
> even though both fftw and fftw-devel are available in both 32- and
> 64-bits.
>
> Is this a bug in the repo scripts, or an intentional feature..?

'Neither'? It's not coded to add -static packages. Whether or not that's
a feature can be argued.

Bill