Old 02-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Name that Tree!

As part of no frozen rawhide, we'll have a new tree on the mirrors,
pub/fedora/linux/development/13 That's where we'll be putting things
that are tagged for the release after they get through testing. We
don't yet have a clever name for this concept yet, and we've just been
calling it "Pending".
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_announce_plan#Tree.2FRepo_Overvi ew

Want to help us come up with a term we could use to reference this tree?
Email away!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 02-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Josh Stone

On 02/12/2010 04:45 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> As part of no frozen rawhide, we'll have a new tree on the mirrors,
> pub/fedora/linux/development/13 That's where we'll be putting things
> that are tagged for the release after they get through testing. We
> don't yet have a clever name for this concept yet, and we've just been
> calling it "Pending".
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_announce_plan#Tree.2FRepo_Overvi ew
>
> Want to help us come up with a term we could use to reference this tree?
> Email away!

prerelease
staging
mediumrarehide

Old 02-13-2010, 12:39 AM
Dave Airlie

On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 17:35 -0800, Josh Stone wrote:
> On 02/12/2010 04:45 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > As part of no frozen rawhide, we'll have a new tree on the mirrors,
> > pub/fedora/linux/development/13 That's where we'll be putting things
> > that are tagged for the release after they get through testing. We
> > don't yet have a clever name for this concept yet, and we've just been
> > calling it "Pending".
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_announce_plan#Tree.2FRepo_Overvi ew
> >
> > Want to help us come up with a term we could use to reference this tree?
> > Email away!
>
> prerelease
> staging
> mediumrarehide

lessfail
icantbelieveitscomposing.

Dave.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:39:45 +1000
Dave Airlie <airlied@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 17:35 -0800, Josh Stone wrote:
> > On 02/12/2010 04:45 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > > As part of no frozen rawhide, we'll have a new tree on the
> > > mirrors, pub/fedora/linux/development/13 That's where we'll be
> > > putting things that are tagged for the release after they get
> > > through testing. We don't yet have a clever name for this
> > > concept yet, and we've just been calling it "Pending".
> > > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_announce_plan#Tree.2FRepo_Overvi ew
> > >
> > > Want to help us come up with a term we could use to reference
> > > this tree? Email away!
> >
> > prerelease
> > staging
> > mediumrarehide
>
> lessfail
> icantbelieveitscomposing.

worlddominationnow
yearofthelinuxdesktop
best-release-ever

kevin

Old 02-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Robert Relyea

On 02/12/2010 04:45 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> As part of no frozen rawhide, we'll have a new tree on the mirrors,
> pub/fedora/linux/development/13 That's where we'll be putting things
> that are tagged for the release after they get through testing. We
> don't yet have a clever name for this concept yet, and we've just been
> calling it "Pending".
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_frozen_rawhide_announce_plan#Tree.2FRepo_Overvi ew
>
> Want to help us come up with a term we could use to reference this tree?
> Email away!

medium-rare: rawhide cooked to a nice tasty flavor.