Old 02-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Adam Williamson

Default F-13 Alpha Blocker Meeting 2010-02-12 @ 16:00 UTC (11 AM EST)

When: Friday, 2010-02-12 @ 16:00 UTC (11 AM EST)
Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net

It's that time again: blocker bug review meeting time! Tomorrow is the
second blocker bug review meeting for Fedora 13 Alpha.

Please note the adjustments to the time written in this announcement.
The last meeting announcement was completely nonsensical, as I copied it
from a period when we were on daylight savings time - d'oh. We claimed
last week's meeting was at '1500 UTC (11 AM EDT)'. It actually took
place at 1600 UTC, 11 AM EST, and that's when this meeting will take
place too. Only now the announcement actually says that. We're not
really doing it at 1500 UTC because that's 7am over here and I'm damned
if I'm waking up that early twice a week.

Here are the current bugs listed as blocking the Alpha release. We'll be
discussing all of these:

555526 NEW doxygen #if !defined(X) broken in doxygen 1.6.2
563212 NEW xorg-x11-drv-intel xorg-x11-drv-intel-2.10.0-3.fc13.x86_64 kills display: only black screen, no server interactions....
557386 NEW kernel changes in do_coredump breaks ABRT
562209 NEW c-ares Booting boot.iso, installer unable to read network package metadata
563348 NEW rsyslog rsyslog-4.4.2-4.fc13 fails to start
560477 ASSIGNED anaconda RescueInterface instance has no attribute 'resetInitializeDiskQuestion'

Have an issue you'd like to propose as an F13 release blocker? Please
consider the following criteria when escalating an issue:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Alpha_Release_Criteria

The aim for the Release Criteria for F13 is for our criteria to match up
with our 'gut feelings', so if you see an issue that you think should be
a blocker but doesn't meet the criteria, please add it as a blocker and
mention at the meeting that the criteria don't cover it. Thanks!

To promote a bug for consideration as a blocker, simply mark it as
blocking the bug 'F13Alpha'. You can also already mark bugs as blocking
the Beta or Final release, if appropriate, by using 'F13Beta' and
'F13Blocker' respectively.

Hope to see everyone at the meeting tomorrow!

For the record, the command used to generate the list of bugs is:

bugzilla query --blocked=538273 --bug_status=NEW,ASSIGNED,NEEDINFO,ON_DEV,MODIFIED,P OST,ON_QA,FAILS_QA,PASSES_QA,REOPENED,VERIFIED,REL EASE_PENDING --outputformat="%{bug_id} %{bug_status} %{component} %{summary}"
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 02-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Adam Williamson

When: Friday, 2010-02-19 @ 16:00 UTC (11 AM EST)
Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net

It's that time again: blocker bug review meeting time! Tomorrow is the
third blocker bug review meeting for Fedora 13 Alpha.

Here are the current bugs listed as blocking the Alpha release. We'll be
discussing all of these:

562209 NEW anaconda Booting boot.iso, installer unable to read network package metadata
566460 NEW kernel kernel 2.6.33 strips coredump when using pipe in core_pattern
565592 MODIFIED anaconda NameError: global name 'shlex' is not defined
565599 MODIFIED anaconda NameError: global name 'FIRSTBOOT_DEFAULT' is not defined
565611 MODIFIED anaconda AttributeError: Users instance has no attribute 'cryptPassword'
565306 MODIFIED anaconda AttributeError: Users instance has no attribute 'createLuserConf'
563212 MODIFIED xorg-x11-drv-intel xorg-x11-drv-intel-2.10.0-3.fc13.x86_64 kills display: only black screen, no server interactions....
565639 MODIFIED anaconda Rescue mode fails - AttributeError: can't set attribute
565840 MODIFIED anaconda liveinst fails - OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/updates'
565873 MODIFIED anaconda cmdline kickstart install stops at -- In interactive step cleardiskssel, can't continue
565497 MODIFIED totem-pl-parser totem-pl-parser-2.29.1-1.fc13.i686 requires libgmime-2.4.so.2
557386 MODIFIED kernel changes in do_coredump breaks ABRT
560477 MODIFIED anaconda RescueInterface instance has no attribute 'resetInitializeDiskQuestion'