Old 02-11-2010, 12:19 AM
John Poelstra

Default Fedora 13 Milestone Reached: Feature Freeze-2010-02-09

A friendly reminder that yesterday, February 9, 2010, we reached Feature
Freeze for Fedora 13.

A summary of the Fedora 13 milestones and exception process is here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Important_Release_Milestones

As previously noted, at Feature Freeze it is expected that all features
are *significantly* "feature complete" and ready for testing:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy.

A review of the status section on the following feature pages shows that
the following feature pages have had a recent update OR the feature does
not appear to be "feature complete" based on the information provided.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterWebcamSupportF13
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome2.30
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IntelliJ_IDEA
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NetworkManagerCmdline
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NetworkManagerMobileStatus
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NouveauDisplayPort
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemtapStaticProbes
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UdisksImprovements

Feature owners, please update your feature page as soon as possible so
that we have the most current information possible going into our first
test release. Feature pages which remain updated or feature incomplete
by 2010-02-16 will be sent to FESCo for review.

Thank you,
John

p.s. All feature owners have been bcc'd on this email