* topics to discuss:
o (rdieter) qt46/kde44 status update
o feature freeze is upon us, update feature page status
o disabling nm-applet in KDE for F13+? see also #429431
* recent bugs:
o #562851 - update to 4.3.5 breaks "Exit Session" dialog (F11)
o #549687 - kdm: no autologin on first start (Rawhide)
= Summary =
qt46/kde44 status update:
* All KDE SC 4.4 packages are already in rawhide.
* Extragear packages need to be released upstream.
* F11/F12 still has a binutils/ld bug on ppc64, preventing qt46 builds
feature freeze is upon us, update feature page status:
* Our feature pages will be updated to reflect the current development state:
o KDE SC 4.4: 100% 
o KDE PulseAudio Integration: 100% 
o KDE PolicyKit One Qt: 100% 
disabling nm-applet in KDE for F13+? (#429431):
* nm-applet should implement "NotShowIn=KDE;" to don't conflict with
knetworkmanager (which is our default).
* SebastianVahl asked which package to include on the live images, amarok or
kdeplasma-addons (amarok won).
* Since there will be no KDE netbook spin for F13, plasma-netbook tracker will
be removed from F13 KDE blocker list.
* SebastianVahl will also test if #550049 is still an issue.
#562851 - update to 4.3.5 breaks "Exit Session" dialog (F11):
* This was introduced by accident and is already being worked on.
* An older ck-shutdown patch needs to be used for F11.
#549687 - kdm: no autologin on first start (Rawhide):
* It looks like the ConsoleKit daemon and libck-connector are out of sync.
* Until now there is no response from the ConsoleKit maintainers.
* KevinKofler will try to fix this until alpha release. Otherwise this issue
needs to be mentioned in alpha release notes.