-   -   moving to weekly i18n meetings (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/323039-moving-weekly-i18n-meetings.html)

Jens Petersen 02-09-2010 09:19 AM

moving to weekly i18n meetings

We have had biweekly fedora i18n project meetings for a good while now.

Then we added a separate weekly input-methods meeting and more
recently a i18n fonts meeting. In an attempt to rationalize
the number of meetings I am proposing now that instead
we move to one main weekly fedora i18n meeting on Thursdays
rather than Tuesday (at the usual Asia-Pacific time of 0500UTC).

I have updated the wiki meetings page to reflect this change.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/Meetings

Thanks, Jens

"Nicolas Mailhot" 02-09-2010 09:28 AM

moving to weekly i18n meetings

Le Mar 9 février 2010 11:19, Jens Petersen a écrit :

Hi Jens,

> Then we added a separate weekly input-methods meeting and more
> recently a i18n fonts meeting.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/Meetings

Please post fonts meeting reminders on the font list too. I'll probably won't
attend (it's in the middle of my night), but asian font contributors may if
the reminder is posted regularly.

--
Nicolas Mailhot