Old 02-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Jesse Keating

Default Fedora Release Engineering meeting summary for 2010-02-08

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-08/fedora-releng.2010-02-08-22.16.html

Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-08/fedora-releng.2010-02-08-22.16.txt

Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-08/fedora-releng.2010-02-08-22.16.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call (Oxf13, 22:16:30)
* poelcat notting dgilmore and Oxf13 are present (Oxf13, 22:19:08)

* old business (SOPs) (Oxf13, 22:19:42)
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_package_signing
(poelcat, 22:20:46)
* LINK:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Engineering_Release_Tickets
starting to look good! (poelcat, 22:21:08)
* we'll likely need a ticket for or an SOP for turning on the pending
release nightly compose (Oxf13, 22:23:11)
* Target for this week is #9, Turn on Bodhi to process updates to
branched tree (Oxf13, 22:23:35)
* this week's target will need input from lmacken (Oxf13, 22:27:28)

* old business (/mnt/koji storage) (Oxf13, 22:28:20)
* still waiting on RH IS to install the storage for us (Oxf13,
22:29:54)

* dist-git update (Oxf13, 22:35:01)
* Completed build, scratch-build, and chain-build targets in fedpkg
this last week (Oxf13, 22:35:22)
* Going to switch gears again and work on getting koji.stg modified so
that it can handle building from dist-git style scm URLs (Oxf13,
22:36:30)
* ACTION: Oxf13 to work with dgilmore to get a fedora-packager update
done to include fedpkg (Oxf13, 22:36:57)

* No Frozen Rawhide (Oxf13, 22:39:07)
* testing went well here, multiple composes did not have significant
impact on compose time (Oxf13, 22:39:39)
* Announcement posted to devel-announce today (Oxf13, 22:40:33)
* ACTION: Oxf13 to update
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_Frozen_Rawhide_Implementation
(Oxf13, 22:41:23)
* We need to make it clear that buildroot overrides will be needed for
F13 content once branched (Oxf13, 22:41:50)
* There will likely be more threads regarding some final details of
NFR (Oxf13, 22:44:17)

* Meeting Time (Oxf13, 22:45:39)
* We've had our meetings at 1800 UTC for quite a while now, however
there is a local event that is also during that time that I'd like
to start participating in (Oxf13, 22:46:29)
* ACTION: dgilmore to drive a whenisgood run for Fedora Release
Engineering Meetings time (Oxf13, 22:47:57)

* Open Floor (Oxf13, 22:48:15)
* ACTION: Oxf13 to update fedora-release with the
fedora-release-rawhide subpackage (Oxf13, 22:50:58)

Meeting ended at 22:59:48 UTC.

Action Items

--
Jesse Keating