FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 02-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Christoph Wickert
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

After more than 7 months John T. Guthrie III is now officially AWOL, see
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=514882 and my previous mail
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-January/130011.html

John owned 18 packages:

* checkdns -- A Domain Name Server analysis and reporting tool
* dxpc -- A Differential X Protocol Compressor
* e_dbus -- Wrappers around dbus for EFL based applications
* ecore -- Event/X abstraction layer
* edje -- A graphical layout and animation library
* eet -- Library for speedy data storage, retrieval, and
compression
* efreet -- Implementation of several specifications from
freedesktop.org
* embryo -- Easy to use library for running compiled PAWN
programs
* emotion -- An Evas smart-object library providing video
capabilities
* enlightenment -- Highly optimized and extensible desktop shell
* epeg -- Immensely fast JPEG thumbnailer
* epsilon -- Small, display independent, and quick thumbnailing
library
* evas -- Hardware-accelerated state-aware canvas API
* ewl -- Enlightenment Widget Library
* mediawiki-InputBox -- An extension to enable input box tags for
mediawiki pages
* mediawiki-Renameuser -- An extension that provides a special
page for renaming user accounts
* perl-Sendmail-PMilter -- Perl binding of Sendmail Milter
protocol
* simplyhtml -- Application and a java component for rich text
processing

Please pick them up at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb

Regards,
Christoph

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 02-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Paul Howarth
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

On 08/02/10 11:03, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> After more than 7 months John T. Guthrie III is now officially AWOL, see
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=514882 and my previous mail
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-January/130011.html
>
> John owned 18 packages:

...

> * perl-Sendmail-PMilter -- Perl binding of Sendmail Milter
> protocol

I took this one. Co-maintainers welcome, as with all my packages.

Paul.
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 02-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Thomas Janssen
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

2010/2/8 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert@googlemail.com>:
> * edje -- A graphical layout and animation library
> * eet -- Library for speedy data storage, retrieval, and
> compression
> * * ** epeg -- Immensely fast JPEG thumbnailer
> * * ** epsilon -- Small, display independent, and quick thumbnailing

I've taken this

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 02-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Christoph Wickert
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

Am Montag, den 08.02.2010, 12:25 +0100 schrieb Thomas Janssen:
> 2010/2/8 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert@googlemail.com>:
> > * edje -- A graphical layout and animation library
> > * eet -- Library for speedy data storage, retrieval, and
> > compression
> > * epeg -- Immensely fast JPEG thumbnailer
> > * epsilon -- Small, display independent, and quick thumbnailing
>
> I've taken this

Thanks.

Simon has taken enlightenment and these packages are some of it's deps,
so I suggest co-maintain all the packages together. Simon will be happy
about a helping hand.

What about the other dependencies/enhancements of enlightenment? (nearly
every package that started with the letter "e" in my list)

Regards,
Christoph

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 02-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Thomas Janssen
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

2010/2/8 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert@googlemail.com>:
> Am Montag, den 08.02.2010, 12:25 +0100 schrieb Thomas Janssen:
>> 2010/2/8 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert@googlemail.com>:
>> > * * ** edje -- A graphical layout and animation library
>> > * * ** eet -- Library for speedy data storage, retrieval, and
>> > * * * * compression
>> > * * ** epeg -- Immensely fast JPEG thumbnailer
>> > * * ** epsilon -- Small, display independent, and quick thumbnailing
>>
>> I've taken this
>
> Thanks.
>
> Simon has taken enlightenment and these packages are some of it's deps,
> so I suggest co-maintain all the packages together. Simon will be happy
> about a helping hand.
>
> What about the other dependencies/enhancements of enlightenment? (nearly
> every package that started with the letter "e" in my list)

Simon and i had a PM-Chat on IRC already. And we agreed on
co-maintaining the Enlightenment-chain. I will grab the rest of the
deps as well.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 02-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Thomas Janssen
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

2010/2/8 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert@googlemail.com>:
> * * ** e_dbus -- Wrappers around dbus for EFL based applications
> * * ** ecore -- Event/X abstraction layer
> * * ** edje -- A graphical layout and animation library
> * * ** eet -- Library for speedy data storage, retrieval, and
> * * * *compression
> * * ** efreet -- Implementation of several specifications from
> * * * *freedesktop.org
> * * ** embryo -- Easy to use library for running compiled PAWN
> * * * *programs
> * * ** emotion -- An Evas smart-object library providing video
> * * * *capabilities
> * * ** epeg -- Immensely fast JPEG thumbnailer
> * * ** epsilon -- Small, display independent, and quick thumbnailing
> * * * *library
> * * ** evas -- Hardware-accelerated state-aware canvas API
> * * ** ewl -- Enlightenment Widget Library

Ok, i've taken all the above now.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 02-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Seth Vidal
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> After more than 7 months John T. Guthrie III is now officially AWOL, see
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=514882 and my previous mail
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-January/130011.html
>
> John owned 18 packages:
>

11 of his packages showed up on the potentially unmaintained list I
generated.

-sv

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 02-08-2010, 01:01 PM
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

> John owned 18 packages:
>
> * checkdns -- A Domain Name Server analysis and reporting tool

I'll take this one.
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 02-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Adam Jackson
 
Default John T. Guthrie III is AWOL - 18 packages for the grabs

On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 12:03 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> * dxpc -- A Differential X Protocol Compressor

Yoink.

- ajax
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org