Old 02-03-2010, 11:28 PM
John Poelstra

Default Reminder: Fedora 13 Feature Freeze in Six Days (2010-02-09)

Greetings,

A friendly reminder that this coming Tuesday, February 9, 2010, is
FEATURE FREEZE.

Feature Freeze means that all accepted feature for the release are
*significantly* "feature complete", ready for testing, and have a
current status.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy/Milestones#Feature_Freeze

If you have any questions about what this means, please ask now.

Features which are not significantly feature complete at Feature Freeze
will be accepted on an exception basis by FESCo or deferred to Fedora 14.

Thank you,
John

p.s. If you have questions about our release processes or milestones
please reply to this email or contact me directly and I will be glad to
assist. A summary of the Fedora 13 milestones and exception process is
here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Important_Release_Milestones