Old 02-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Alain Portal

Default Comaintaining a package

Hi,

I should want to know which is the process to request to comaintain a package.

Regards,
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français
http://manpagesfr.free.fr

Old 02-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Oliver Falk

Am 03.02.2010 20:39, schrieb Alain Portal:
> I should want to know which is the process to request to comaintain a package.

Ask the main maintainer. If he/she is OK with your request, you can
request the ACLs on the pkgdb.

-of

Old 02-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Alain Portal

Le mercredi 03 février 2010 20:41:42, Oliver Falk a écrit :
> Am 03.02.2010 20:39, schrieb Alain Portal:
> > I should want to know which is the process to request to comaintain a
> > package.
>
> Ask the main maintainer. If he/she is OK with your request, you can
> request the ACLs on the pkgdb.

OK, thanks.

Regards,
Alain