Old 02-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Tomáš Smetana

Default Heads-up: Dropping .la files from Imlib2

Hello,
I have removed the libtool archives from the imlib2-* packages. I don't
think they're are required by any other package, but I might be wrong.

If you maintain a package depending on imlib2 and it's subpackages, please
verify this change is OK for you.

Thanks and regards.
--
Tomáš Smetana