Old 02-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Caolán McNamara

Default A comps OpenOffice.org-devel group ?

As per http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CompsXml I'm
wondering if a OpenOffice.org-development group makes sense for Comps ?

I see that openoffice.org-testtools and openoffice.org-pyuno are listed
at the moment in comps under Office/Productivity. Both of those are
targeted at development for or with OOo and so best listed elsewhere.
Other related packages, currently unlisted, such as the sdk, the rhino
and beanshell scripting integration packages and so on could be lumped
in there then.

C.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Bill Nottingham

Caolán McNamara (caolanm@redhat.com) said:
> As per http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CompsXml I'm
> wondering if a OpenOffice.org-development group makes sense for Comps ?
>
> I see that openoffice.org-testtools and openoffice.org-pyuno are listed
> at the moment in comps under Office/Productivity. Both of those are
> targeted at development for or with OOo and so best listed elsewhere.
> Other related packages, currently unlisted, such as the sdk, the rhino
> and beanshell scripting integration packages and so on could be lumped
> in there then.

We don't really have app-specific development groups at the moment - heck,
we don't have python or perl development groups. So maybe it's best to
just drop them from the office group, or list them in the general devel groups.

Bill

Old 02-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Iain Arnell

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting@redhat.com> wrote:

> We don't really have app-specific development groups at the moment - heck,
> we don't have python or perl development groups.

We certainly have Perl Development in comps already.

--
Iain.