Old 02-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Leigh Scott

Default Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal is AWOL, 25 packages looking for new owners

I will take avant-window-navigator but I haven't got the time to go
through all the bugs reported against it.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/avant-window-navigator?

Is there any chance a bug zapper could help ?

Old 02-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Thomas Spura

Am Mittwoch, den 03.02.2010, 00:15 +0100 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> * pychess -- Chess game for GNOME

I've taken this.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Adam Williamson

On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 03:34 +0000, Leigh Scott wrote:
> I will take avant-window-navigator but I haven't got the time to go
> through all the bugs reported against it.
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/avant-window-navigator?
>
> Is there any chance a bug zapper could help ?

Bugzappers uses test list, so it would be best to ask there. But I
can take a quick look through for you.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey