Old 02-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Seth Vidal

Default Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal is AWOL, 25 packages looking for new owners

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> Am Dienstag, den 02.02.2010, 19:16 -0500 schrieb Seth Vidal:
>>
>> On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>>
>>> Huh? the list I posted was from packagedb and both seth and me counted
>>> 25 packages: http://fpaste.org/NpTL/
>>
>> no, that list is from the potentially-unmaintained pkg list. Sorry for the
>> confusion, my bad.
>
> If Sindre owned 50 packages and 25 were on your list, then your
> potentially-unmaintained metric is better than I thought at the
> beginning!

Yes! Vindication!

-sv

Old 02-03-2010, 02:52 AM
Huzaifa Sidhpurwala

Old 02-03-2010, 03:39 AM
Iain Arnell

I've taken these:

* perl-Math-Base85 -- Perl extension for base 85 numbers, as
referenced by RFC 1924
* perl-Net-IPv4Addr -- Perl extension for manipulating IPv4
addresses
* perl-Net-IPv6Addr -- Perl module to check validity of IPv6
addresses
* perl-Net-Pcap -- Interface to pcap(3) LBL packet capture
library
* perl-Nmap-Parser -- Parse nmap scan data with perl

These are all under artistic license 1 only. All of them should be
dead already since F10.

* perl-Class-Gomor -- Another class and object builder
* perl-DBIx-SQLite-Simple -- Easy access to SQLite databases using
objects
* perl-Net-Packet -- A framework to easily send and receive frames
from layer 2 to layer 7
* perl-Net-Packet-Target -- An object for all network related
stuff
* perl-Net-Write -- A portable interface to open and send raw data
to network
* perl-SQLite-Simple -- Easy Access to SQLite databases using
objects

--
Iain.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:50 AM
TK009

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 03:34:37AM +0000, Leigh Scott wrote:
> I will take avant-window-navigator but I haven't got the time to go
> through all the bugs reported against it.
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/avant-window-navigator?
>
> Is there any chance a bug zapper could help ?
Yes.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:30 AM
Adam Miller

* ike-scan -- IKE protocol tool to discover, fingerprint and test
IPsec VPN servers
* nbtscan -- Tool to gather NetBIOS info from Windows networks
* python-virtkey -- Python extension for emulating keypresses and
getting current keyboard layout
* tcptraceroute -- A traceroute implementation using TCP packets
* txt2man -- Convert flat ASCII text to man page format
* vttest -- Test the compatibility of so-called "VT100-compatible"
terminals

I will take these.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

Old 02-03-2010, 05:55 AM
Thomas Janssen

2010/2/3 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert@googlemail.com>:
> * * ** gtk-recordmydesktop -- GUI Desktop session recorder with audio
> * * * *and video
> * * ** qt-recordmydesktop -- KDE Desktop session recorder with audio
> * * * *and video
> * * ** recordmydesktop -- Desktop session recorder with audio and
> * * * *video

I've taken these.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium

Old 02-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Christian Krause

Hi,

On 02/03/2010 12:15 AM, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> * gnome-do -- Quick launch and search
> * notify-sharp -- A C# implementation for Desktop Notifications
> * solfege -- Music education software

I have taken these.

Best regards,
Christian

Old 02-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Jon Ciesla

Christoph Wickert wrote:
> [...]
> and video
> * gtranslator -- Gettext po file editor for GNOME
> * halberd -- Tool to discover HTTP load balancers
> * httptunnel -- Tunnels a data stream in HTTP requests
> * ike-scan -- IKE protocol tool to discover, fingerprint and test
> IPsec VPN servers
> * muine -- Music Player for GNOME
> * muine-scrobbler -- Audioscrobbler plugin for Muine
> * nbtscan -- Tool to gather NetBIOS info from Windows networks
> * nikto -- Web server scanner
> * notify-sharp -- A C# implementation for Desktop Notifications
> * nrg2iso -- Convert Nero Burning Rom image files into ISO
> * onesixtyone -- An efficient SNMP scanner
> * perl-Class-Gomor -- Another class and object builder
> * perl-DBIx-SQLite-Simple -- Easy access to SQLite databases using
> objects
> * perl-Math-Base85 -- Perl extension for base 85 numbers, as
> referenced by RFC 1924
> * perl-Net-IPv4Addr -- Perl extension for manipulating IPv4
> addresses
> * perl-Net-IPv6Addr -- Perl module to check validity of IPv6
> addresses
> * perl-Net-Libdnet -- Perl interface to libdnet
> * perl-Net-Packet -- A framework to easily send and receive frames
> from layer 2 to layer 7
> * perl-Net-Packet-Target -- An object for all network related
> stuff
> * perl-Net-Pcap -- Interface to pcap(3) LBL packet capture
> library
> * perl-Net-Write -- A portable interface to open and send raw data
> to network
> * perl-Nmap-Parser -- Parse nmap scan data with perl
> * perl-SQLite-Simple -- Easy Access to SQLite databases using
> objects
> * perl-libwhisker2 -- Perl module geared specificly for HTTP
> testing
> * pisg -- IRC Statistics generator
> * pychess -- Chess game for GNOME
> * python-imdb -- Retrieve and manage the data of the IMDb movie
> database
> * python-virtkey -- Python extension for emulating keypresses and
> getting current keyboard layout
> * qt-recordmydesktop -- KDE Desktop session recorder with audio
> and video
> * recordmydesktop -- Desktop session recorder with audio and
> video
> * rubyripper -- Open-source secure ripper for Linux
> * scratchpad -- Spatial text editor for the GNOME desktop
> * serpentine -- Audio CD Burner
> * solfege -- Music education software
> * tcptraceroute -- A traceroute implementation using TCP packets
> * telepathy-mission-control -- Central control for Telepathy
> connection manager
> * txt2man -- Convert flat ASCII text to man page format
> * vttest -- Test the compatibility of so-called "VT100-compatible"
> terminals
> * xdotool -- Fake keyboard/mouse input
>
> If you are interested in maintaining one of these packages, please pick

I grabbed python-imdb and nrg2iso.

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 02-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Sven Lankes

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 12:15:41AM +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> * xdotool -- Fake keyboard/mouse input

I have taken xdotool which I was co-maintaining before.

--
sven === jabber/xmpp: sven@lankes.net

Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Chuck Anderson

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 12:15:41AM +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> * flac123 -- Command-line program for playing FLAC audio files

Taken.