Old 02-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Christoph Wickert

Default Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal is AWOL, 25 packages looking for new owners

Am Dienstag, den 02.02.2010, 23:45 +0000 schrieb Peter Robinson:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Christoph Wickert
>
> If you are interested in maintaining one of these packages,
> please pick
> them up in packagedb at
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/sindrepb?acls=owner
>

> Looks like they are still to be orphaned?

Done.

> Peter

Regards,
Christoph

Old 02-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Christoph Wickert

Am Mittwoch, den 03.02.2010, 00:47 +0100 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
> On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 00:15:41 +0100, Christoph wrote:
>
> > Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal was declared to be MIA in a fast track
> > nonresponsive maintainer procedure [1, 2]. This means that we had to
> > orphan all his packages, 25 in total:
>
> Pkg db says: 50 packages

Huh? the list I posted was from packagedb and both seth and me counted
25 packages: http://fpaste.org/NpTL/

Regards,
Christoph

Old 02-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Christoph Wickert

Am Dienstag, den 02.02.2010, 18:59 -0500 schrieb Toshio Kuratomi:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 11:45:30PM +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Christoph Wickert <
> > christoph.wickert@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Sindre Pedersen Bj rdal was declared to be MIA in a fast track
> > nonresponsive maintainer procedure [1, 2]. This means that we had to
> > orphan all his packages, 25 in total:
> >
> Actually the list is 50 (but you did list them all)

Now, my list was complete, I just counted incorrect.

Thanks for taking care!

Regards,
Christoph

Old 02-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Christoph Wickert

Am Dienstag, den 02.02.2010, 19:16 -0500 schrieb Seth Vidal:

> On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>
> > Huh? the list I posted was from packagedb and both seth and me counted
> > 25 packages: http://fpaste.org/NpTL/
>
> no, that list is from the potentially-unmaintained pkg list. Sorry for the
> confusion, my bad.

If Sindre owned 50 packages and 25 were on your list, then your
potentially-unmaintained metric is better than I thought at the
beginning!

> -sv

Regards,
Christoph