Old 02-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal is AWOL, 25 packages looking for new owners

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 11:45:30PM +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Christoph Wickert <
> christoph.wickert@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Sindre Pedersen Bj rdal was declared to be MIA in a fast track
> nonresponsive maintainer procedure [1, 2]. This means that we had to
> orphan all his packages, 25 in total:

Actually the list is 50 (but you did list them all)

> Looks like they are still to be orphaned?

Now orphaned. Some of te packages had EPEL branches in addition to Fedora
branches. See the ticket for information:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/325

-Toshio

Old 02-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Seth Vidal

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Christoph Wickert wrote:

Am Mittwoch, den 03.02.2010, 00:47 +0100 schrieb Michael Schwendt:

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 00:15:41 +0100, Christoph wrote:

Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal was declared to be MIA in a fast track
nonresponsive maintainer procedure [1, 2]. This means that we had to
orphan all his packages, 25 in total:

Pkg db says: 50 packages

Huh? the list I posted was from packagedb and both seth and me counted
25 packages: http://fpaste.org/NpTL/

no, that list is from the potentially-unmaintained pkg list. Sorry for the
confusion, my bad.

-sv