Old 02-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Christoph Wickert

Default Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal is AWOL, 25 packages looking for new owners

Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal was declared to be MIA in a fast track
nonresponsive maintainer procedure [1, 2]. This means that we had to
orphan all his packages, 25 in total:

* DMitry -- Deepmagic Information Gathering Tool
* arp-scan -- Scanning and fingerprinting tool
* avant-window-navigator -- Fully customisable dock-like window
navigator for GNOME
* bottlerocket -- Utilities to use the FireCracker X10 kit
* clearlooks-compact-gnome-theme -- GNOME Desktop theme optimized
for small displays
* cowbell -- Music organazier
* firewalk -- Active reconnaissance network security tool
* flac123 -- Command-line program for playing FLAC audio files
* gdevilspie -- A user friendly interface to the devilspie window
matching daemon
* gnome-do -- Quick launch and search
* gtk-recordmydesktop -- GUI Desktop session recorder with audio
and video
* gtranslator -- Gettext po file editor for GNOME
* halberd -- Tool to discover HTTP load balancers
* httptunnel -- Tunnels a data stream in HTTP requests
* ike-scan -- IKE protocol tool to discover, fingerprint and test
IPsec VPN servers
* muine -- Music Player for GNOME
* muine-scrobbler -- Audioscrobbler plugin for Muine
* nbtscan -- Tool to gather NetBIOS info from Windows networks
* nikto -- Web server scanner
* notify-sharp -- A C# implementation for Desktop Notifications
* nrg2iso -- Convert Nero Burning Rom image files into ISO
* onesixtyone -- An efficient SNMP scanner
* perl-Class-Gomor -- Another class and object builder
* perl-DBIx-SQLite-Simple -- Easy access to SQLite databases using
objects
* perl-Math-Base85 -- Perl extension for base 85 numbers, as
referenced by RFC 1924
* perl-Net-IPv4Addr -- Perl extension for manipulating IPv4
addresses
* perl-Net-IPv6Addr -- Perl module to check validity of IPv6
addresses
* perl-Net-Libdnet -- Perl interface to libdnet
* perl-Net-Packet -- A framework to easily send and receive frames
from layer 2 to layer 7
* perl-Net-Packet-Target -- An object for all network related
stuff
* perl-Net-Pcap -- Interface to pcap(3) LBL packet capture
library
* perl-Net-Write -- A portable interface to open and send raw data
to network
* perl-Nmap-Parser -- Parse nmap scan data with perl
* perl-SQLite-Simple -- Easy Access to SQLite databases using
objects
* perl-libwhisker2 -- Perl module geared specificly for HTTP
testing
* pisg -- IRC Statistics generator
* pychess -- Chess game for GNOME
* python-imdb -- Retrieve and manage the data of the IMDb movie
database
* python-virtkey -- Python extension for emulating keypresses and
getting current keyboard layout
* qt-recordmydesktop -- KDE Desktop session recorder with audio
and video
* recordmydesktop -- Desktop session recorder with audio and
video
* rubyripper -- Open-source secure ripper for Linux
* scratchpad -- Spatial text editor for the GNOME desktop
* serpentine -- Audio CD Burner
* solfege -- Music education software
* tcptraceroute -- A traceroute implementation using TCP packets
* telepathy-mission-control -- Central control for Telepathy
connection manager
* txt2man -- Convert flat ASCII text to man page format
* vttest -- Test the compatibility of so-called "VT100-compatible"
terminals
* xdotool -- Fake keyboard/mouse input

If you are interested in maintaining one of these packages, please pick
them up in packagedb at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/sindrepb?acls=owner

Regards,
Christoph

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/325
[2]
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-02-02/fesco.2010-02-02-20.01.log.html#l-150

Old 02-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Michael Schwendt

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 00:15:41 +0100, Christoph wrote:

> Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal was declared to be MIA in a fast track
> nonresponsive maintainer procedure [1, 2]. This means that we had to
> orphan all his packages, 25 in total:

Pkg db says: 50 packages