Old 02-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Michael Schwendt

Default Two FAS accounts for the same person - permitted?

About three weeks ago, I've run into multiple package review requests
being marked FE_NEEDSPONSOR by a person who is a sponsored already
with a different email address [at Red Hat]:

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/554234#c6

Sometimes FE_NEEDSPONSOR is set by mistake, because submitters
misunderstand the purpose of that extra tracking and think packages
need a sponsor. I've removed the tracking links from the review tickets
and have asked for clarification.

According to yesterday's reply, the person really wants to create a second
account. Whatever the full plan may be, so far it only creates confusion.

--
Michael Schwendt
Fedora release 12 (Constantine) - Linux 2.6.32.7-37.fc12.i686.PAE

Old 02-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Jussi Lehtola

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 09:05 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> About three weeks ago, I've run into multiple package review requests
> being marked FE_NEEDSPONSOR by a person who is a sponsored already
> with a different email address [at Red Hat]:
>
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/554234#c6
>
> Sometimes FE_NEEDSPONSOR is set by mistake, because submitters
> misunderstand the purpose of that extra tracking and think packages
> need a sponsor. I've removed the tracking links from the review tickets
> and have asked for clarification.
>
> According to yesterday's reply, the person really wants to create a second
> account. Whatever the full plan may be, so far it only creates confusion.

How convenient. I could review my own packages.. and take over Fedora!
*manic laughter*
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor