Old 02-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Ian Weller

Default orphaning terminator

I feel like I'm neglecting the terminator package because I don't have
enough time to send the bugs and feature requests upstream or debug them
myself. Anybody interested, give me a shout and I'll let the package go
in pkgdb.

--
Ian Weller <ian@ianweller.org>

Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Dominic Hopf

Am Montag, den 01.02.2010, 17:07 -0600 schrieb Ian Weller:
> I feel like I'm neglecting the terminator package because I don't have
> enough time to send the bugs and feature requests upstream or debug them
> myself. Anybody interested, give me a shout and I'll let the package go
> in pkgdb.

I'd like to take that package!

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy@googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D

Old 02-02-2010, 03:27 AM
Ian Weller

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 02:03:21AM +0100, Dominic Hopf wrote:
> Am Montag, den 01.02.2010, 17:07 -0600 schrieb Ian Weller:
> > I feel like I'm neglecting the terminator package because I don't have
> > enough time to send the bugs and feature requests upstream or debug them
> > myself. Anybody interested, give me a shout and I'll let the package go
> > in pkgdb.
>
> I'd like to take that package!

Alright, take it
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/terminator

--
Ian Weller <ian@ianweller.org>

Old 02-02-2010, 09:38 AM
steve

On 02/02/2010 06:33 AM, Dominic Hopf wrote:
> Am Montag, den 01.02.2010, 17:07 -0600 schrieb Ian Weller:
>> I feel like I'm neglecting the terminator package because I don't have
>> enough time to send the bugs and feature requests upstream or debug them
>> myself. Anybody interested, give me a shout and I'll let the package go
>> in pkgdb.
>
> I'd like to take that package!

Terminator is my preferred terminal and I'd be interested in co-maintaining it
if you think you might help.

cheers,
- steve

--
random non tech spiel: http://lonetwin.blogspot.com/
tech randomness: http://lonehacks.blogspot.com/

Old 02-02-2010, 10:08 AM
steve

On 02/02/2010 04:08 PM, steve wrote:
> On 02/02/2010 06:33 AM, Dominic Hopf wrote:
>> Am Montag, den 01.02.2010, 17:07 -0600 schrieb Ian Weller:
>>> I feel like I'm neglecting the terminator package because I don't have
>>> enough time to send the bugs and feature requests upstream or debug them
>>> myself. Anybody interested, give me a shout and I'll let the package go
>>> in pkgdb.
>>
>> I'd like to take that package!
>
> Terminator is my preferred terminal and I'd be interested in co-maintaining it
> if you think you might *need* help.

sorry typo ^^

cheers,
- steve

Old 02-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Dominic Hopf

Am Dienstag, den 02.02.2010, 16:38 +0530 schrieb steve:
> On 02/02/2010 04:08 PM, steve wrote:
> >>
> >> I'd like to take that package!
> >
> > Terminator is my preferred terminal and I'd be interested in co-maintaining it
> > if you think you might *need* help.
>
> sorry typo ^^
>
> cheers,
> - steve

Alright guys,
I've taken the ownership.

Hiemanshu and Steve, I always appreciate help, so feel free to enter
your names as co-maintainers.

Best Regards,
Dominic