Old 02-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Ricky Zhou

Default Test Email

Apologies for the noise, this is a test email that should make it to
devel@lists.fp.o :-)

Thanks,
Ricky

Old 02-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Itamar Reis Peixoto

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Ricky Zhou <ricky@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Apologies for the noise, this is a test email that should make it to
> devel@lists.fp.o :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Ricky

no problem

------------

Itamar Reis Peixoto

e-mail/msn/google talk/sip: itamar@ispbrasil.com.br
skype: itamarjp
icq: 81053601
+55 11 4063 5033
+55 34 3221 8599

Old 10-15-2012, 04:17 PM
"Chaudhari, Rohit K."

Hello users group,
This is a test email by me to see that any questions I have regarding 389 get out to the community correctly. *Please send me a reply (I only need one) so I know I am able to correctly post here.
Thanks.