Old 01-31-2010, 08:32 PM
Gianluca Sforna

Default Fedora 13 Milestone Reached: Feature and Spin Submission Deadlines

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 9:00 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra@redhat.com> wrote:
> A friendly reminder that yesterday, January 26, 2010, we reached the
> Feature and Spin submission deadline.

Where is the list of accepted spins?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Spins
says it's a placeholder, still

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gianlucasforna

Old 01-31-2010, 09:33 PM
Gianluca Sforna

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Spins_Fedora_13
>
> Some of those are kickstart only and won't have prebuilt isos for download.

Great thanks. So I've updated the Spins page with the info gathered
from your link.

I think someone (maybe from FESCo?) may want to double check I did not
messed up the list and remove the "this is a placeholder" line

Cheers

G.