Old 01-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Debarshi Ray

Default Orphaning a few packages

Is any one interested in the following packages:

glade3 -- User Interface Designer for GTK+ and GNOME
ldtp -- Desktop testing framework
pida -- A Python IDE written in Python and GTK

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Adam Miller

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Debarshi Ray <debarshi.ray@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is any one interested in the following packages:
>
> glade3 -- User Interface Designer for GTK+ and GNOME
> ldtp -- Desktop testing framework
> pida -- A Python IDE written in Python and GTK
>
> Cheers,
> Debarshi
> --
> One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
> imaginary part.
> * *-- Andrew Koenig

I'd be interested in maintaining all three and co-maintainers would be
welcome. I see none of the packages are currently orphaned in Fedora
Package Database, just let me know when you are ready and I will
happily claim them.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

Old 02-01-2010, 04:28 AM
Vivek Shah

Hi Adam,
I would be interested in comaintaining pida.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

Old 02-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Debarshi Ray

I have orphaned ldtp and pida. However there is something wrong wiwht
glade3. Pressing the "release ownership" button is not orphaning it.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Debarshi

Old 02-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Adam Miller

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Vivek Shah <boni.vivek@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Adam,
> * * * * * * * * I would be interested in comaintaining pida.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Vivek

Sounds good, just add yourself in fedora package database and I'll
approve! Help is always welcome

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

Old 02-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Adam Miller

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Debarshi Ray <debarshi.ray@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have orphaned ldtp and pida. However there is something wrong wiwht
> glade3. Pressing the "release ownership" button is not orphaning it.
> Any ideas?
>
> Cheers,
> Debarshi
> --
> One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
> imaginary part.
> * *-- Andrew Koenig

I'd ping someone in #fedora-admin on freenode, I imagine someone there
should be able to help.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

Old 02-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Toshio Kuratomi

On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 08:39:15AM -0600, Adam Miller wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Debarshi Ray <debarshi.ray@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have orphaned ldtp and pida. However there is something wrong wiwht
> > glade3. Pressing the "release ownership" button is not orphaning it.
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Debarshi
> > --
> > One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
> > imaginary part.
> > * *-- Andrew Koenig
> > --
> >

> I'd ping someone in #fedora-admin on freenode, I imagine someone there
> should be able to help.
>
> -AdamM

I've reassigned glade3 to maxamillion.

-Toshio

Old 02-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Debarshi Ray

> I've reassigned glade3 to maxamillion.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Debarshi

Old 07-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Sebastian Dziallas

Hi all,

since I'll be entering college soon, I'm revisiting my workload (I'll
continue to work on Sugar and Etherpad). I'm using neither of the
following applications (nodm was originally intended to be used for
sugar-related work) and since both avogadro and nodm have a few open
bugs which I've been failing to keep up with, I'm orphaning these.

* avogadro
* blazeblogger
* nodm

Feel free to take them.

Thanks,
--Sebastian

Old 07-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Thomas Spura

Am Fri, 2 Jul 2010 23:47:21 +0200
schrieb Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian@when.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> since I'll be entering college soon, I'm revisiting my workload (I'll
> continue to work on Sugar and Etherpad). I'm using neither of the
> following applications (nodm was originally intended to be used for
> sugar-related work) and since both avogadro and nodm have a few open
> bugs which I've been failing to keep up with, I'm orphaning these.
>
> * avogadro
> * blazeblogger
> * nodm
>
> Feel free to take them.