Old 01-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Alexander Kahl

Default Fast-track Nonresponsive maintainer: Frank BŁttner (frankb)

Old 01-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Frank BŁttner

Am 30.01.2010 11:23, schrieb Alexander Kahl:
> Hi Frank,
>
> On 01/30/2010 10:59 AM, Frank BŁttner wrote:
>> until bug #479556 is not fixed, I can't build anything.
>> And the maintainer of mock seem don't do anything to fix it.
>> I don't know why. But for my last post I don't get any response.
> why don't you use `koji build --scratch` builds until the situation gets
> fixed since it essentially gives you (remote) mock building?

I have done some like at my first package, and then to my was spoken,
that I use local mock and not the infrastructure. But after some updates
of mock, mock it now dead. The no response from them maintainer.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Alexander Kahl

Old 02-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Orcan Ogetbil

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 3:24 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Frank BŁttner wrote:
>> I have done some like at my first package, and then to my was spoken,
>> that I use local mock and not the infrastructure. But after some updates
>> of mock, mock it now dead. The no response from them maintainer.
>
> Don't worry, even I get away with my intensive use of Koji. ;-) I rarely do
> local mock builds (mostly only if I build stuff for repo.calcforge.org or if
> I can't use a Koji build for some reason, like not having the right stuff in
> the buildroot)

This implies that you rarely do package reviews. Busted!!

Orcan