-   -   I am an unresponsive maintainer? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/317080-i-am-unresponsive-maintainer.html)

Paul Wouters 01-29-2010 04:08 PM

I am an unresponsive maintainer?

Hi,

I just heard I might be put through the "unresponsive maintainer process"
in Fedora? I'm a little confused as I've never received emails on this,
and I'm always on irc and read fedora-devel and still perform very regular
package updates.

Can someone tell me what's going on, and forward me emails I'm apparently
missing?

Thanks,

Paul

Pierre-Yves 01-29-2010 04:11 PM

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 12:08 -0500, Paul Wouters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just heard I might be put through the "unresponsive maintainer process"
> in Fedora? I'm a little confused as I've never received emails on this,
> and I'm always on irc and read fedora-devel and still perform very regular
> package updates.
>
> Can someone tell me what's going on, and forward me emails I'm apparently
> missing?
There is the thread:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-January/129789.html

Pierre

Paul Wouters 01-29-2010 04:22 PM

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010, Paul Wouters wrote:

> Subject: I am an unresponsive maintainer?

> I just heard I might be put through the "unresponsive maintainer process"
> in Fedora? I'm a little confused as I've never received emails on this,
> and I'm always on irc and read fedora-devel and still perform very regular
> package updates.

This seems related to the list devel@fedoraproject.org. I don't seem to
be getting emails from that list, though I'm subscribed to it?

I found the socat package discussion and will address those package issues
today. No need to start the "unresponsive maintainer" procedure.

Can some list admin see if there is an issue with delivering mail to me?
I seem to only be getting mail from the fedora-devel-list@redhat.com list?
Is the latter one discontinued for the devel@fedoraproject.org on? Should I
be on both?

Paul