Old 01-08-2008, 04:33 AM
nayan kumar

Default How to remove this warning

Hi All,
******** I am trying to make stack for my learning in which i made a bus driver and device driver when i am trying to create device sysfs file after registering it with the bus i am getting oops after some digging i found that the compiler is reporting warning for using preprocessor macro called DEV_ATT. code is as follows. can anybody help me to remove this warning.
*
static ssize_t show_host_device_version(struct device *ddev, char *buf)
{
*** struct*HOST *dev = ddev->driver_data;

*** return print_dev_t(buf, dev->cdev.dev);
}

static DEVICE_ATTR(host_device_version,S_IRUGO,show_host_ device_version,NULL);
*
device_create_file(&dev->host.dev, &dev_attr_host_device_version);
*
*
Regards

Post free auto ads on Yello Classifieds now! Try it now!

Old 01-08-2008, 08:08 AM
"Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray"

> I am trying to make stack for my learning in which i made a bus

Sorry, but this is not relevant to this list:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PostIsOffTopic

Cheers,
Debarshi