Old 01-27-2010, 04:46 PM
David Cantrell

Default install test blockers

1) bash-4.1 changed the behavior of the =~ operator, update linuxrc.s390

2) Have the gateway ping test in linuxrc.s390 wait a few seconds before
failing, it was just annoying before.

3) Check both /lib and /usr/lib for nss-softokn libs.

4) Make sure we always check /lib64 and /lib in pyudev.py:find_library()

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI

Old 01-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Chris Lumens

> 1) bash-4.1 changed the behavior of the =~ operator, update linuxrc.s390
>
> 2) Have the gateway ping test in linuxrc.s390 wait a few seconds before
> failing, it was just annoying before.
>
> 3) Check both /lib and /usr/lib for nss-softokn libs.
>
> 4) Make sure we always check /lib64 and /lib in pyudev.py:find_library()

1 & 2 are fine, commented on 3, curious about something on 4.

- Chris