Old 01-27-2010, 01:00 PM
"Chen Lei"

Default Qtiplot 0.9.7.11 pushed to rawhide

Is there any provenpackager that can help me to sync F-11 and F-12 branches with devel's, since the original ower of qtiplot doesn't maintain any packages for more than one year.See http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/userinfo?userID=251
QtiPlot crashes when trying to plot any graph.

But I have no cvs rights to commit F-11 and F-12 branches.*

Old 01-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Thomas Spura

Am Mittwoch, den 27.01.2010, 22:00 +0800 schrieb Chen Lei:
> Is there any provenpackager that can help me to sync F-11 and F-12
> branches with devel's, since the original ower of qtiplot doesn't
> maintain any packages for more than one year.
>
> See http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/userinfo?userID=251
> at 2010-01-27 21:49:23,"Chen Lei" <supercyper@163.com> Wrote:
> It can fix Bug 511688 - FTBFS qtiplot-0.9-11.fc11 and
> Bug 517747 - QtiPlot crashes when trying to plot any graph.
>
> But I have no cvs rights to commit F-11 and F-12 branches.

I think, you should try to ping the original owner and if he does not
respond, take the package.
(He seems to be nonresponsive since quite a while, so you could do the
Fast Track Procedure.)

See:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers