Old 01-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Mike Chambers

Default F12 to Rawhide upgrade

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 23:03 +0000, Leigh Scott wrote:
> Better still, if using yum to upgrade, install it after it's completed
> (before reboot)

Went ahead and just downgraded it before the upgrade. So far working
lot better, although my login name still doesn't show up at the
gdm/login screen. Still just the *other* login is there.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"

Old 01-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Adam Williamson

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 18:03 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 23:03 +0000, Leigh Scott wrote:
> > Better still, if using yum to upgrade, install it after it's
> completed
> > (before reboot)
>
> Went ahead and just downgraded it before the upgrade. So far working
> lot better, although my login name still doesn't show up at the
> gdm/login screen. Still just the *other* login is there.

That's a known bug already filed in Bugzilla IIRC. Everyone's getting
it.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey