Old 01-25-2010, 05:50 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default Multilib help?

Is there better documentation on how multilib works and how to resolve
multilib problems than
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/MultilibTricks ? I
understand that it uses various heuristics before it corrupts files,
but those don't seem to be documented.

I just spent half a day tracking down a problem which turned out to be
because multilib had corrupted a file, and I wish to solve this now
once and for all.

Rich.

software inside the virtual machine. Supports Linux and Windows.
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/