-   -   Multilib help? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/314841-multilib-help.html)

"Richard W.M. Jones" 01-25-2010 05:50 PM

Multilib help?

Is there better documentation on how multilib works and how to resolve
multilib problems than
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/MultilibTricks ? I
understand that it uses various heuristics before it corrupts files,
but those don't seem to be documented.

I just spent half a day tracking down a problem which turned out to be
because multilib had corrupted a file, and I wish to solve this now
once and for all.

Rich.

software inside the virtual machine. Supports Linux and Windows.
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/