Old 01-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Pawel Salek

Default Non-standard C-headers in glib2 (gtestutils.h)

Hi,

I could not help noticing gtestutils.h from glib2-2.15.0-4 is not a
standard C header file: it contains C++-style // comments. This breaks
building my package (balsa). Should I work around this problem or a
more up to date glib2 release is planned? I see the problem with the
header has been fixed in glib2 on 2007-12-21.

Pawel