Old 01-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Jonathan Dieter

Default Missing iwl5150-firmware package?

Is there some reason we don't have a iwl5150-firmware package? Or
that /lib/firmware/iwlwifi-5150-2.ucode isn't included in
iwl5000-firmware?

Just asking because I was helping someone on #fedora get their Intel
5150ABN working, and it seems that this missing firmware was the reason
it wasn't. The firmware is available from
http://intellinuxwireless.org/?p=iwlwifi&n=downloads.

Jonathan