Old 01-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Max Spevack

Default some FUDCon and hackfest details

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConF9

This page includes a Google map with the hotel, hackfest and FUDCon
locations, and also some good places to get food and drink.

For the folks who are attending the Friday hackfest, it gives the
location and start time.

It also links to the page where travelers are coordinating their arrival
times.

The general plan for Friday is that it is day 1 of the hackfest. We have
a meeting place identified. From there, we can break up into smaller
groups. We'll have lunch provided for folks. Saturday will be the actual
FUDCon, taking place at Red Hat's headquarters. Sunday will be day 2 of
the hackfest, also taking place at Red Hat's headquarters.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

--Max