Old 01-06-2010, 04:27 PM
psmith

Default packaging guide

hey guys i'm hoping to package gerix-wifi-cracker-ng(1) for fedora and i'm looking for someone who i can look to for help if i need it, is there a list of names i can look to? or what is the reccomended path?
tia

phil

(1)
http://www.backtrack.it/~emgent/hackstuff/old_gerix_wifi_cracker_ng/

Old 01-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Adam Miller

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:27 AM, psmith <psmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> hey guys i'm hoping to package gerix-wifi-cracker-ng(1) for fedora and i'm
> looking for someone who i can look to for help if i need it, is there a list
> of names i can look to? or what is the reccomended path?
> tia
> phil
>
> (1)
> http://www.backtrack.it/~emgent/hackstuff/old_gerix_wifi_cracker_ng/

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines

All specific questions can be asked here or on #fedora-devel on irc.freenode.net

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

Old 03-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Valent Turkovic

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 6:27 PM, psmith <psmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> hey guys i'm hoping to package gerix-wifi-cracker-ng(1) for fedora and i'm
> looking for someone who i can look to for help if i need it, is there a list
> of names i can look to? or what is the reccomended path?
> tia
> phil

Do you have Gerix RPM package so I can test it on my Fedora 12?

Cheers!

Valent.

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt