Old 01-03-2010, 12:35 PM
sai ganesh

Default need help in contributing to se-linux policy development

hi,
¬*¬*¬* my name is sai. i am a fedora-ambassador.i
want to contribute to the development of se-linux policies.i am¬* a
Redhat certified se-linux policy administrator.i am well versed in
development of se-linux policies.how can i contribute ?

whom should i contact?

i have already tried contacting the¬* owners of the se-linux packages.i didn't get any response.
--
s.saiganesh
“The Linux philosophy is 'Laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong One. 'Do it yourself'. Yes, that's it

Old 01-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Jonathan Underwood

2010/1/3 sai ganesh <ganesai@fedoraproject.org>:
> hi,
> *** my name is sai. i am a fedora-ambassador.i want to contribute to the
> development of se-linux policies.i am* a Redhat certified se-linux policy
> administrator.i am well versed in development of se-linux policies.how can i
> contribute ?
> whom should i contact?
>
> i have already tried contacting the* owners of the se-linux packages.i
> didn't get any response.

Perhaps you'd be better off sending a mail to the fedora-selinux-list:

Jonathan.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:52 PM
sai ganesh

hi,
¬*¬*¬* my name is sai. i am a fedora-ambassador.i
want to contribute to the development of se-linux policies.i am¬* a
Redhat certified se-linux policy administrator.i want to contribute to the¬* development of se-linux policies.how can i contribute ?

Old 01-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Dominick Grift

You can suggest policy here on this list. You can join #selinux and #fedora-selinux on irc://irc.freenode.org. You can contribute directly upstream here: http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/wiki/HowToContribute. You can suggest policy in bugzilla.redhat.com in the selinux-policy component. Daniel "dwalsh" Walsh (RedHat) is Fedora/Redhat SELinux policy maintainer and Chris "Pebenito" Pebenito (Tresys) is Reference policy maintainer (upstream to Fedora).

Old 01-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Adam Williamson

On Sun, 2010-01-03 at 13:52 +0000, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> 2010/1/3 sai ganesh <ganesai@fedoraproject.org>:
> > hi,
> > my name is sai. i am a fedora-ambassador.i want to contribute to the
> > development of se-linux policies.i am a Redhat certified se-linux policy
> > administrator.i am well versed in development of se-linux policies.how can i
> > contribute ?
> > whom should i contact?
> >
> > i have already tried contacting the owners of the se-linux packages.i
> > didn't get any response.
> >

> Perhaps you'd be better off sending a mail to the fedora-selinux-list:

Additionally, Dan Walsh - the SELinux maintainer - is usually very
responsive. It would be unusual for him not to respond to such a query.
However, most Red Hat offices and employees shut down for the holiday
period (around 25th December to 2nd Jan) and we all take a break, which
may well explain the lack of a response. Sai may well get a response
soon now the holiday is over.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey