Old 01-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Jean-Luc Fontaine

Default taking over blt and tktable

I am very sorry but I no longer have time and resources to care for the
blt and tktable (tcl libraries) packages: would anybody be interested in
taking over?

--
Jean-Luc Fontaine

Old 01-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Wart

Jean-Luc Fontaine wrote:
> I am very sorry but I no longer have time and resources to care for the
> blt and tktable (tcl libraries) packages: would anybody be interested in
> taking over?

Yes, I can take them over. Go ahead and mark them as orphan in the
package database and I'll reassign them to myself.

--Wart

Old 01-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Jean-Luc Fontaine

Wart wrote:
> Jean-Luc Fontaine wrote:
>
>> I am very sorry but I no longer have time and resources to care for the
>> blt and tktable (tcl libraries) packages: would anybody be interested in
>> taking over?
>>

> Yes, I can take them over. Go ahead and mark them as orphan in the
> package database and I'll reassign them to myself.

Done. Thank you so very much.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Wart

Jean-Luc Fontaine wrote:
> Wart wrote:
>> Jean-Luc Fontaine wrote:
>>
>>> I am very sorry but I no longer have time and resources to care for the
>>> blt and tktable (tcl libraries) packages: would anybody be interested in
>>> taking over?
>>>
>> Yes, I can take them over. Go ahead and mark them as orphan in the
>> package database and I'll reassign them to myself.
>>
> Done. Thank you so very much.

Looks like you're still listed as the owner of tktable in rawhide.

--Wart