Old 01-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Default Mass bugfix for Tomcat5

Hi,

I tried to review all 37 open bugs for Tomcat5 tonight. Closed 27 of
them, because they are either already fixed, or cannot be reproduced in
the current releases.

Here is the status of the remaining 10 bugs:

1 bug : needinfo (and probably will be closed)
6 bugs : Fixed in current releases and will be submitted shortly.
3 bugs : Will fix later.

I will submit the packages for build in 10 minutes. I'll be happy if you
test the packages and report any problems.

Kind regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

Old 01-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Hi,

On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 05:51 -0800, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> 6 bugs : Fixed in current releases and will be submitted shortly.

I mean... Will be fixed in the next release...

Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE