Old 12-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Anyone else want to maintain alltray?

Hi

It is a application that lets you minimize any app to the system tray
and is compatible with GNOME, Xfce, KDE etc. It has a dormant upstream
and I haven't had time to look into all the crash reports from Abrt. If
noone picks it up, I will orphan it in a week.

$ yum info alltray
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
Available Packages
Name : alltray
Arch : i686
Version : 0.70
Release : 4.fc12
Size : 62 k
Repo : fedora
License : GPLv2+

Rahul

Old 12-13-2009, 10:26 AM
supercyper

The upstream seems still active. See https://code.launchpad.net/alltray/trunk

在2009-12-13,"Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram@fedoraproject.org> 写道:

Old 12-14-2009, 02:33 AM
Huzaifa Sidhpurwala

Old 12-14-2009, 06:14 AM
Rahul Sundaram

On 12/14/2009 09:03 AM, Huzaifa Sidhpurwala wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to take it

It is all yours now. Have fun.

Rahul

Old 12-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Luclio Gomes de Freitas

Rahul Sundaram,

ref: alltray

Is it possible to do something else for this package, except be the main maintainer?
I use it, and want to follow, and learn more about it.

Thanks.