Old 01-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Neal Becker

Default Let me rephrase the question (was What replaces /etc/profile.d/qt.sh on F9?)

Neal Becker wrote:

> My builds of filelight fail on devel (but not on F8).
>
> I add BR qt-devel to pull in /etc/profile.d/qt.sh.
>
> This isn't working on devel:
> + source /etc/profile.d/qt.sh
> /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.19734: line 27: /etc/profile.d/qt.sh: No such file or
> directory error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.19734 (%build)

So, what do I do to make this work on F8 and on F9 (hopefully these are not
2 different answers).

Old 01-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Hans de Goede

Neal Becker wrote:

Neal Becker wrote:

My builds of filelight fail on devel (but not on F8).

I add BR qt-devel to pull in /etc/profile.d/qt.sh.

This isn't working on devel:
+ source /etc/profile.d/qt.sh
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.19734: line 27: /etc/profile.d/qt.sh: No such file or
directory error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.19734 (%build)

So, what do I do to make this work on F8 and on F9 (hopefully these are not
2 different answers).

AFAIK nothing replace it, but it you indirectly required qt through kdelibs,
you need to change the BuildRequires kdelibs-devel to kdelibs3-devel, otherwise
you get kdelibs-4.x and qt4

Regards,

Hans