Old 01-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Jeremy Katz

Default Fedora 9 Feature Status

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 04:45 -0500, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 11:40:14PM -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> > I've updated http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard to reflect
> > the latest proposed features.
>
> This appears to be missing from the Dashboard but nice progress is
> being made in anaconda:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureEncryptedFilesystems
>
> I hope this gets targetted for Fedora 9 and voted on by FESco.

I think that it was already voted on and approved... but I'm sending
this while I don't have an active net connection so can't go and check

Jeremy

Old 01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Jason L Tibbitts III

YN> Curiously enough, you wrote that GoodHaskellSupport needs a few
YN> more sections filled in. Which sections are they?

Personally I'd like to see "Packaging Guidelines" moved up from
"Dependencies" to an actual action item. Because it's really a
prerequisite to actually moving forward with all of the reviews that
need doing.

- J<

Old 01-03-2008, 06:29 PM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

On Jan 3, 2008 12:56 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra@redhat.com> wrote:
> "User Experience" and "Release Notes" are incomplete.

Added.

Old 01-03-2008, 06:29 PM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

On 03 Jan 2008 12:11:25 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu> wrote:
> Personally I'd like to see "Packaging Guidelines" moved up from
> "Dependencies" to an actual action item. Because it's really a
> prerequisite to actually moving forward with all of the reviews that
> need doing.

Done.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:04 AM
John Poelstra

This appears to be missing from the Dashboard but nice progress is
being made in anaconda:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureEncryptedFilesystems

I hope this gets targetted for Fedora 9 and voted on by FESco.

I think that it was already voted on and approved... but I'm sending
this while I don't have an active net connection so can't go and check

Jeremy

Nope. It hasn't been updated since August 2007 doesn't follow the
current feature template.

John

Old 01-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Till Maas

On Fr Januar 4 2008, John Poelstra wrote:
> Jeremy Katz said the following on 01/03/2008 05:03 AM Pacific Time:
> >>
> >> This appears to be missing from the Dashboard but nice progress is
> >> being made in anaconda:
> >>
> >> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureEncryptedFilesystems
> >>
> >> I hope this gets targetted for Fedora 9 and voted on by FESco.
> >
> > I think that it was already voted on and approved... but I'm sending
> > this while I don't have an active net connection so can't go and check
> >
> > Jeremy
>
> Nope. It hasn't been updated since August 2007 doesn't follow the
> current feature template.

The last update was 2007-11-12 according to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureEncryptedFilesystems?action=info

Only the date written on the page itself was not updated. Afaik this feature
is already available in rawhide btw.

Regards,
Till

Old 01-04-2008, 11:44 AM