Old 01-03-2008, 06:40 AM
John Poelstra

Default Fedora 9 Feature Status

Happy New Year!

I've updated http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard to reflect
the latest proposed features.

Lots of good things are happening. I've added a new section for
features I've found on the wiki that say that they are targeted for
Fedora 9, yet haven't been brought forward for official acceptance. In
many cases the feature pages are really close, yet some sections are
still blank.

In order to have your feature accepted for Fedora 9 it does not have to
be fully complete at this time. A completed feature page (all
sections--including "not applicable" as necessary) is needed by so that
FESCo has all the information it needs for consideration.

The accepted feature page for Fedora 9 continues to grow here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList

Thank you feature page owners and Fedora innovators!

John

Old 01-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Jonathan Roberts

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 23:40 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> Happy New Year!
>
> I've updated http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard to reflect
> the latest proposed features.

Thanks for keeping us updated John Hopefully we'll start making use
of the awesome feature pages in marketing stuff shortly...certainly
makes interviews a heck of a lot easier!!

Best wishes,

Jon

Old 01-03-2008, 04:26 PM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

On Jan 3, 2008 2:40 AM, John Poelstra <poelstra@redhat.com> wrote:
> In order to have your feature accepted for Fedora 9 it does not have to
> be fully complete at this time. A completed feature page (all
> sections--including "not applicable" as necessary) is needed by so that
> FESCo has all the information it needs for consideration.

Curiously enough, you wrote that GoodHaskellSupport needs a few more
sections filled in. Which sections are they?

-Yaakov

Old 01-03-2008, 04:56 PM
John Poelstra

In order to have your feature accepted for Fedora 9 it does not have to
be fully complete at this time. A completed feature page (all
sections--including "not applicable" as necessary) is needed by so that
FESCo has all the information it needs for consideration.

Curiously enough, you wrote that GoodHaskellSupport needs a few more
sections filled in. Which sections are they?

-Yaakov

"User Experience" and "Release Notes" are incomplete.

John