Old 01-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Peter Vrabec

Default security audit tool - announce

Hi folks,

I'd like to announce new project we started to work on. It's security audit
scanner implemented in python. Our goal is to create modern engine for the
tests, which perform audit of the system. Tests supposed to be easy to write
in any script language.

You can give it a try. There is already a demo available at:

$ git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/sectool.git/ sectool
$ cd sectool
# make install
# sectool-gui

Your feedback is appreciated.